- Trek in restricted area with a friendly guide.
- Explore historical UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
- Scenic drive to Arughat and Beshisahar to Kathmandu.
- Visit and encounter with the remote part of Nepal and many verities of Culture and nature.
- Enjoy with the very beautiful backdrop of Ganesh Himal mountain range, Mt. Manaslu, rich cultural heritage, Sama Gaun.
- Witness best views of Himalayas range.
- Pass over the Larke La.
- The scenic drive from Kathmandu to Arughat and Beshisahar to Kathmandu
- The unique cultural blend of Tibetan and Nepalese people
- Pristine Budhi Gandaki River valley
- Fantastic views of Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Himchuli, Mt. Ganesh, and others
- Trek over 5000m high pass of Larkya La pass (5160m/16901ft)
- Encounter with the Tibetan culture and traditions of Nuri people
- Discover diversified unspoiled ecosystems
- Trek through tropical green hills along with pine, rhododendron, bamboo, and oak forests
Manaslu Circuit Trek begins with the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu, where you will explore Pashupatinath temple, Royal Kathmandu Durbar Square, Boudhanath Stupa, and Swyambhunath Temple. Then the journey will continue onwards to Sotikhola and following Machhakhola. Machhakhola is the beginning points of Manaslu Circuit Trek. As we go through following several communities with the accompany of captivating Himalayan views such as; Mt. Manaslu (8163m) and its vicinity are really awe-inspiring. You will get chances to encounter with the folk and explore their rich culture and local heritage. During trekking, the amazing scenery of biological diversity of the region will put more extra effort into your trekking. Further, we will follow trekking trail and reach at one of the most dramatic Larkya La Pass, the highest point, from where you can enjoy glorious views of the Himalayas including Mount Manaslu (8163 m) and the Ganesh Himal Range, among others. As you explore the Manaslu Circuit trek, you will return back to Kathmandu with the amazing view of the Manaslu and its vicinity.
Best Season to Trek Manaslu Circuit Trek
Manaslu Circuit trek is possible whole around the year because every month has its own perks and unique adventures. Even though, most of the trekkers preferred to trek in Spring and Autumn season due to its moderate weather and a stable climate. In these seasons it will be easy to trek on and view striking views of the Himalayas.
Day 01: Arrival in TIA Kathmandu (1400 m), tranfer to hotel, trek briefing etc.
Day 02: Kathmandu City Tour (1400 m)
Day 03: Drive to Arughat or Sotikhola - 7/8 hrs (710 m)
Day 04: Trek Soti Khola to Doban - 5/6 hrs (1310 m)
Day 05: Trek Doban to Philim - 5/6 hrs (1570 m)
Day 06: Trek Philim to Deng - 5/6 hrs (1860 m)
Day 07: Trek Deng to Namrung - 6/7 hrs (2630 m)
Day 08: Trek Namrung to Lho - 4/5 hrs (3520 m)
Day 09: Trek Lho to Samagaun - 3/4 hrs (3500 m)
Day 10: Make a short hike and explore a day in Samagaun 3500 m
Day 11: Trek Samagaun to Samdo - 5/6 hrs (3860 m)
Day 12: Acclimatization hiking and O/N in Samdo
Day 13: Trek Samdo to Dharmasala and explore - 4/5 hrs (4460 m)
Day 14: Wake up early morning for Larke La pass (5160 m) and Bhimthang - 8/9 hrs (3720 m)
Day 15: Trek Bhimtang to Dharapani - 5/6 hrs (1965m)
Day 16: Drive Dharapani to Besisahar by jeep 5/6 hrs)
Day 17: Drive back to Kathmandu - 6/7 hrs (1300 m)
Day 18: Kathmandu, free day etc.
Day 19: Transfer to Int'l airport for flight to home