Camping Trekking is fully organized and supported by a team of guides, cooks, Sherpas, and porters to accompany you. The porters carry all the necessary trekking gears, food, fuel, and other goods. The cook will prepare all the meals during the camping trek. At every stop, tents i.e. dinning, kitchen, sleeping with mattresses, toilet, etc. will be set up by the camp staff.
Details of Logistics Services - Camping Trek
- All required trekking permits
- Conservation/National park fees and all govt. taxes
- Hotel accommodation in the towns
- Domestic flights
- All airport/hotel/airport transfers by private vehicles
- An Experience Sherpa Trek Guide
- Support Sherpa staffs/ Assistant trek guides
- Porters & Yaks to carry the luggage and loads
- Trek sleeping bag and Down Jacket on hiring basis
- All airport/hotel/airport transfers by private vehicle
- Local transportations
- Cook & Kitchen staffs
- All camping gears including dinning, kitchen, toilet, shower tents, etc
- All necessary kitchen equipment with tables, chairs, etc.
- High-Quality member tents (Single or Double) as required with sleeping mattresses.
- All meals, quality and hygienic (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Hot beverages and drinks (tea, coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, etc.)
- Trek Group First aid box
- Medical back up Oxygen with mask set
- Satellite Phone and Walkie Talkie sets for communication purpose
- Porter’s equipment’s
- Local staff insurance
- Half-day world heritage sites tour in Kathmandu
Few Notes on Camping Trek
- We provide full trek logistic services or limited trek logistic services, based on clients requirements
- The departure date of the trek will be on request.
- The cost of the logistic services depends on a number of clients in the team, like a higher number of trekkers = lower the cost and lower number of trekkers = higher the cost.
- We offer a better price to the agents and operators, which will be lower than our retail price.
- We offer a discounted price for the western trek/expedition leader on each trip.